Services & Products by Aeroinsul
Aerolite Approved Insulation Contractors
Aerolite approved insulation contractors we provide the following top quality products and insulation services:
- Ceramic Fibre Installation
- Refractory Products
- Refractory Installation
- Calcium Silicate Boards
- Specialised Steel Work
- Removal of Scrap Fibre
- Pre-cast Shapes
- Mineral Wool
- Glass Wool
- Aerolite ceiling insulation
Contact Aeroinsul insulation contractors for professional advice on ceiling insulation and other types of insulation products.
Need Roofing Insulation?
Aeroinsul is an Aerolite approved home installer. We will issue you with a certificate that will act as your 30 year guarantee on the thermal performance of the product. This certificate will also give you peace of mind that your installation has been done professionally. By being in possession of this certificate, it will add value to your home.
Aerolite is a necessity and NOT a luxury
- FACT: Aerolite is non-combustible
- FACT: Aerolite has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS (SABS 0177 Part III)
- FACT: Aerolite has been SABS tested and Approved (SABS 1381 Part 1)
- FACT: Aerolite carries NO health hazard
- FACT: Aerolite does NOT contain asbestos
- FACT: Aerolite is manufactured according to state of the art technology
Aerolite is made from pure spun glass, bonded with an inert thermo-setting resin to form a strong, resilient, easy to handle blanket. Aerolite forms a highly efficient thermal barrier, which excludes solar heat gain in summer and retains heat generated within a building in winter. It reduces heat flow by up to 87% and can lower the temperature in summer by up to 5 deg C.