Geyser Pipe Insulation
Geyser Pipe Insulation is a pre-formed, rigid, resin bonded Glasswool section of 1 metre in length. A single longitudinal slit allows the section to open to encompass the pipe and snap closed after placement.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Isover products are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Life long energy savings
- Excellent thermal & acoustic properties
- Maintenance free
- Available in a wide range of pipe bore and insulation thickness
- Long product life
- Ease of installation
- Ease of fabrication – on site modifications are easy
- Condensation control
- Zero ozone depleting potential(ODP)
- Class 1 fire index – tested to SANS 10177 Part 3
- Conforms to ASTM C547 for punking (fire) using ASTM C411 test method
Significantly reduces heat gain and loss
Geyser Pipe Insulation is specifically designed for application to both hot and cold service piping systems operating at temperatures from -20℃ up to 450℃.
Suitable for application on chilled water and refrigerated lines, hot water, steam and condensate lines, in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
- Will not promote corrosion of steel, copper or aluminium
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria
HANDLING & STORAGE
Store product undercover, and in dry conditions. Store flat. Handle with care, especially on the edges and corners, which can be damaged if subject to sharp or heavy impact. Do not apply excessive pressure, for example by standing or sitting on the product, as permanent damage may be caused.
Install rigid non-combustible lightweight “Geyser Pipe Insulation” Glasswool insulation with a wall thickness of 35 mm. Install in accordance with manufacturer’s detail and specification.
Isover reserves the right to alter or amend product specification without notice. The information given in this publication is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. Whilst Isover will endeavour to ensure publications are up to date, it is the users’ responsibility to check with us that it is correct prior to use.