[h2 type=”heading” align=”left”]Climaver[/h2]
CLIMAVER Plus R is made from a high-density Glasswool board, faced on both sides with a robust aluminium surface.
CLIMAVER duct systems consist of:
- High density CLIMAVER Plus R Glasswool boards
- CLIMAVER sealing glue and tape
- Perfiver H and L aluminium profiles
Quality Management System – Isover products are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008.
Features & Benefits
- Fast assembly and installation on site
- Energy efficient solutions
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Effective fire protection
- Lower installed costs compared to metal systems
- Precision-cut joints
- Low air leakage rates and pressure drops
- Adaptable to on site design changes
- Easy to clean
- Inherent vapour barrier and air tightness
- Greater productivity with on site fabrication
Fire Properties: Class B, s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1
Thermal Properties: Significantly reduces heat gain and losses.
Offers exceptional acoustic properties & enhances indoor environmental quality by absorption of noise generated by air conditioning equipment. Reduces sound transmission along the duct.
May be used in commercial, industrial or residential air handling installations for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC). CLIMAVER is suitable for operating temperatures up to 90°C with a maximum air velocity of 18 m/s and maximum pressure of 800 Pa.
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials & components
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria (tested according to EN 13403)
- Rot proof
- Will not promote corrosion with steel, copper or aluminium
Handling & Storage:
Store product undercover, and in dry conditions. Store flat. Handle with care, especially on the edges and corners, which can be damaged if subject to sharp or heavy impact. Do not apply excessive pressure, for example by standing or sitting on the product, as permanent damage may be caused.
Tools needed for installation:
All the CLIMAVER accessories (cutting tools, MM square ruler, staple and knife) are essential parts for the fabrication of the CLIMAVER Plus R system.
Restrictions for use:
CLIMAVER ducts systems cannot be used in the following applications:
- Transport of solid particles or corrosive gases
- Outdoor use without additional protection
- Below ground without additional protection
- Smoke extraction from kitchens, laboratories etc
- Internal air pressure higher than 800 Pa
- Airspeed in the duct higher than 18 m/s
- Maximum air temperature inside the duct exceeding 90°C and outside the duct exceeding 60°C
- Minimum air temperature less than 30°C
- Vertical air duct systems higher than ten metres without additional support